15.55 Acres, Leander, TX - Williamson County, Leander, TX
- Subject property is located just northeast of Leander between 183 and Ronald W Reagan Blvd on E Hero Way
Located 9.5 miles from Liberty Hill, 10 miles from Georgetown, 27 miles from downtown Austin
- +/- 825 ft of frontage on Hero Way, +/- 850 ft of frontage on Winding Oak Trail
- Leander is one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas
- In the 2020 Comprehensive Plan for Leander, the site is located in the 183A Toll/Hero Way area which is projected to be the focus of the burgeoning future city center at a regional crossroads. The make-up of the center that includes the intersection of Ronald W Reagan Blvd & Hero Way may include up to 30% residential
- Surrounded around multiple active, future and performing projects with a majority of recent home sales in the high six-figures
- Williamson County is one of the fastest-growing counties in the US
- Necessities within a 5-mile radius: HEB, Shell, Exxon, St. David’s Emergency Center, Whataburger, Goodyear Auto Service, Lowe’s, Chick-Fil-A
- Leander City Limits
- Leader ISD
- Jurisdiction: City of Leander full purpose
- Zoning: SFR
- All public utilities are available to the site (Contact Broker for additional information)
- 2,556 sq ft. single family residence (vacant)
• Floodplain: None
The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC and its principals, members, officers, associates, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained herein is subject to changes, errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal of property from the market without prior notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Prospective buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. No representation is made as to the possible value of this investment or type of use, and prospective buyers are urged to consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination.
Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that real properties and its rights and amenities in the States of Texas are subject to many forces and impacts whether natural, those caused by man, or otherwise; including, but not limited to, drought or other weather-related events, disease (e.g. Oak Wilt, Anthrax, Chronic Wasting Disease), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, neighbor actions and government actions. Prospective buyers of Texas real estate should investigate any concerns regarding a specific real property to their satisfaction.
When buying investment property the buyer's agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC.
Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC reserves the right to require any or all interested buyer(s) of a particular property to provide proof of financial ability to purchase said property prior to the initial showing or any subsequent showing of the property. Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC also reserves the right to refuse to show a property to a potential buyer for any reason at Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC's sole and absolute discretion.