FM 1100 & Abrahamson Road - Travis County, Manor, TX
- 20 miles east of Austin at the northeast corner of FM-1100 & Abrahamson Road between the growth markets of Manor and Elgin in Travis County.
- ±0.38 miles on FM-1100 & ±0.48 miles on Abrahamson Rd
- Both FM 1100 and Abrahamson Road give you direct access to Highway 290, a major thoroughfare through east/west Austin.
- Jurisdiction: Travis County
- Topography: The site is very flat with limited elevation change throughout, giving ease to development. Much of the property is open, cultivated fields. The property features a ~.8 acre pond with dock access.
- Zoning: The property is not zoned but is subject to a development agreement with the City of Manor.
- School District: Elgin ISD
- Water: 2-inch water line in both FM-1100 & Abrahamson Road.
- Sewer: Septic currently, property falls within the City of Elgin Sewer CCN
- 2,497 SF 3 bed/2 bath stone house built in 2005.
- The house includes a study, laundry room, storage room inside an oversized garage, a metal roof installed in 2021, an automatic gated entry along a recently graveled road to the house.
- Two extra shops behind the house, one 14×14 and one 16×20.
- One 36×50 barn with a 34×32 addition and a 34×36 warehouse.
- The property taxes in 2021 were $7,426.96. The majority of the property is subject to Agricultural Valuation. The residence and 2.31 acres are taxed at full value.
The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC and its principals, members, officers, associates, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained herein is subject to changes, errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal of property from the market without prior notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Prospective buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. No representation is made as to the possible value of this investment or type of use, and prospective buyers are urged to consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination.
Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that real properties and its rights and amenities in the States of Texas are subject to many forces and impacts whether natural, those caused by man, or otherwise; including, but not limited to, drought or other weather-related events, disease (e.g. Oak Wilt, Anthrax, Chronic Wasting Disease), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, neighbor actions and government actions. Prospective buyers of Texas real estate should investigate any concerns regarding a specific real property to their satisfaction.
When buying investment property the buyer's agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC.
Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC reserves the right to require any or all interested buyer(s) of a particular property to provide proof of financial ability to purchase said property prior to the initial showing or any subsequent showing of the property. Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC also reserves the right to refuse to show a property to a potential buyer for any reason at Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC's sole and absolute discretion.