Canton Office on Trade Days Blvd - Van Zandt County, Canton, TX
The Canton office property on Hwy 19 is located at the intersection of Trade Days Blvd and E Church St in Canton, Texas.
- This property includes a 2,740 office or potential commercial space with a private parking lot and road frontage on 4 sides
- Canton Trade Days site is approximately 1/4 miles North of this location
- There is frontage on Hwy 19, E Church St, Live Oak Rd, and E Edom St.
- City of Canton provides utilities to this property
- The 2,740 sqft office includes one large conference room, 6 offices, one kitchen/break room, and 1.5 bathrooms
- A private 6 space parking lot is on the south side of the office with 3 additional parking spaces near the south entry
- The annual taxes are approximately $4,359
The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC and its principals, members, officers, associates, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained herein is subject to changes, errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal of property from the market without prior notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Prospective buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. No representation is made as to the possible value of this investment or type of use, and prospective buyers are urged to consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination.
Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that real properties and its rights and amenities in the States of Texas are subject to many forces and impacts whether natural, those caused by man, or otherwise; including, but not limited to, drought or other weather-related events, disease (e.g. Oak Wilt, Anthrax, Chronic Wasting Disease), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, neighbor actions and government actions. Prospective buyers of Texas real estate should investigate any concerns regarding a specific real property to their satisfaction.
When buying investment property the buyer's agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC.
Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC reserves the right to require any or all interested buyer(s) of a particular property to provide proof of financial ability to purchase said property prior to the initial showing or any subsequent showing of the property. Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC also reserves the right to refuse to show a property to a potential buyer for any reason at Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC's sole and absolute discretion.