30 Acres Hwy 290 - Hays County, Dripping Springs, TX
- Conveniently located just 4.5 miles east of Dripping Springs and ±16 miles west of downtown Austin on Highway 290. Ideal location between Austin and Dripping Springs.
- ±600 feet of frontage on Highway 290
- There is a 25-foot driveway providing access to 290
- The property is relatively level on the front portion
- Topographic changes on the south side of the property afford incredible views of the Hill Country
- There is a tributary that runs through the middle of the property
- No zoning makes this property perfect for a variety of developmental uses
- Owners are currently running a paintball course and facility on the property
- There is one tenant that is on a month-to-month lease
- Schools: Dripping Springs ISD
- WTCPUA Service Area – 12” waterline in 290.
- Electricity & Telecommunications available on site.
- No sewer services available currently.
There are a few small portable buildings that can be easily removed and some unpaved internal roads, otherwise, the property is unimproved.
2020 Hays County Taxes – ±$28,727.51. No ag. exemption, therefore, no rollback.
The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC and its principals, members, officers, associates, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained herein is subject to changes, errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal of property from the market without prior notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Prospective buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. No representation is made as to the possible value of this investment or type of use, and prospective buyers are urged to consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination.
Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that real properties and its rights and amenities in the States of Texas are subject to many forces and impacts whether natural, those caused by man, or otherwise; including, but not limited to, drought or other weather-related events, disease (e.g. Oak Wilt, Anthrax, Chronic Wasting Disease), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, neighbor actions and government actions. Prospective buyers of Texas real estate should investigate any concerns regarding a specific real property to their satisfaction.
When buying investment property the buyer's agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC.
Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC reserves the right to require any or all interested buyer(s) of a particular property to provide proof of financial ability to purchase said property prior to the initial showing or any subsequent showing of the property. Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC also reserves the right to refuse to show a property to a potential buyer for any reason at Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC's sole and absolute discretion.