14100 Sawyer Ranch Road - Hays County, Dripping Springs, TX
This property is in a busy corridor from Austin to Fredericksburg, which is on the Top 5 list for highest wine-producing areas in the US.
- Highpointe, Belterra, Headwaters, Ledgestone, the Polo Club, Vistas of Sawyer Ranch, and many other existing and in-process developments are within a 5-mile radius of this Tract
- The well-established population creates traffic and commerce, which naturally calls for more housing in an area with so little available. Additionally, the new Cypress Springs Elementary School (DISD) was just built and opened only 2.5 miles South of the Property at the Sawyer Ranch Rd & Darden Hill Rd intersection
- DISD has also purchased a Property next to Cypress Springs and announced intent to build the new DISD High School
- Floodplain: None
- Sewer Offsites or on-site plant req’d
- Water Western Travis County PUA 20 inch line
3600-sf home with a few barns.
The property is an existing ag exemption.
The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC and its principals, members, officers, associates, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained herein is subject to changes, errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal of property from the market without prior notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Prospective buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. No representation is made as to the possible value of this investment or type of use, and prospective buyers are urged to consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination.
Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that real properties and its rights and amenities in the States of Texas are subject to many forces and impacts whether natural, those caused by man, or otherwise; including, but not limited to, drought or other weather-related events, disease (e.g. Oak Wilt, Anthrax, Chronic Wasting Disease), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, neighbor actions and government actions. Prospective buyers of Texas real estate should investigate any concerns regarding a specific real property to their satisfaction.
When buying investment property the buyer's agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC.
Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC reserves the right to require any or all interested buyer(s) of a particular property to provide proof of financial ability to purchase said property prior to the initial showing or any subsequent showing of the property. Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC also reserves the right to refuse to show a property to a potential buyer for any reason at Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC's sole and absolute discretion.