Pope Bend River Ranch - Bastrop County, Bastrop, TX
Pope Bend River Ranch consists of 41± acres on the Colorado River situated between Austin and Bastrop in close proximity to active residential, industrial, and other significant developments. The unimproved property has been utilized for recreational purposes along with a current cattle lease.
- Only 15 miles northwest of Bastrop, +/- 17 miles from Austin-Bergstrom airport and +/- 25 miles from Downtown Austin.
- Situated between Tesla Gigafactory (+/- 17 miles) and Boring Company/Space X (less than 10 miles).
- Less than two miles from Hyatt Lost Pines Resort and less than 3 miles from Rocking S Estates and Double Eagle Ranch, both large lot residential developments with recent home sales in the $ 600s.
- The property lies within the City of Bastrop ETJ Area-A and Bastrop ISD school boundary zone. City of Bastrop ETJ Area A is not regulated by Bastrop County, any developments in this area go through the City of Bastrop.
- The fast-growing county and city of Bastrop is known for its pro-business environment and historic small-town charm with big-city amenities offering an exceptional quality of life.
- Affordable cost of living, quality of education, and large skilled workforce are important to the city especially as it continues to grow.
- Nearby attractions include but are not limited to McKinney Roughs Nature Park, Lake Bastrop North Shore Park, Buescher State Park, Colorado River, Lost Pines Nature Trails, and Rocky Hill Ranch.
- From 2010-2020, the population in Bastrop County has grown by 31.1%.
- Consists of +/-29 acres of level cleared pasture and some wooded areas. The pasture transitions to a mix of Pecans and other hardwoods offering a natural privacy buffer as the property slopes toward the Colorado River.
- Features over 1,500 feet of serene Colorado River frontage that is unobstructed by rooftops or any other structures. A ½ acre stock tank can be found in the northwest corner of the property.
- Bluebonnet Electric Co-op services the property.
- There is currently no well on the property, broker can provide a recent quote for well service.
- The property is within Aqua WSC-Water CCN and Lower Colorado River Authority – Sewer CCN.
- Top employers include Bastrop ISD, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines, Bastrop County, MD Anderson Cancer Center, and the University of Texas Science Parks.
Co-Listed with Republic Ranches, LLC
The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC and its principals, members, officers, associates, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained herein is subject to changes, errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal of property from the market without prior notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Prospective buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. No representation is made as to the possible value of this investment or type of use, and prospective buyers are urged to consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination.
Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that real properties and its rights and amenities in the States of Texas are subject to many forces and impacts whether natural, those caused by man, or otherwise; including, but not limited to, drought or other weather-related events, disease (e.g. Oak Wilt, Anthrax, Chronic Wasting Disease), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, neighbor actions and government actions. Prospective buyers of Texas real estate should investigate any concerns regarding a specific real property to their satisfaction.
When buying investment property the buyer's agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC.
Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC reserves the right to require any or all interested buyer(s) of a particular property to provide proof of financial ability to purchase said property prior to the initial showing or any subsequent showing of the property. Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC also reserves the right to refuse to show a property to a potential buyer for any reason at Republic Commercial Land & Brokerage, LLC's sole and absolute discretion.